We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, open a support ticket, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
Personal Information. “Personal Information” means data or information that directly or indirectly identifies a particular individual who is accessing or otherwise using the Website. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to the following: name, mailing address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth, social security number, other identifiers that permit the physical or online contacting of a particular individual.
Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” means data or other information that cannot directly or indirectly be used to identify a particular individual who is accessing or otherwise using the Website. The Non-Personal Information collected by the Website may include, but is not limited to the following: Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, physical location of the User, browsing and purchasing profiles of Website Users, and the access and exit path for the Users accessing the Website.
Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that a website places on the hard drive of your computer when you access a website, which the user’s computer provides back to the website each time you access it.
Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies). Local Shared Objects, or Flash Cookies, are small pieces of information that are in some instances used to store user preferences or display content based upon what a user views on a website to personalize their visit.
Web Beacons. Web Beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded on the Website, which invisibly helps check whether a User has accessed certain content or pages on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The types of Personal Information we collect depends on a variety of factors. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Information such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s), date of birth, social security number;
- A username and password to access the Website
- A universal identifier that can be used to recognize you across different websites or services
- Payment information such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number
- Demographic information, such as age, sex, gender, race, marital status, employment status, or household income
- Photographs, videos, or audio files that contains a User’s image, voice or likeliness
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify the specific location of a User
- Information you provide to public forums or message boards on the Website or its applications; or
- Data and other information about your usage of the Website, such as your physical location, IP address, browsing and purchasing profile, your access path to and through the Website, and your exit path from the Website.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
Company’s primary purpose for collecting personal information is to facilitate the placement and payment of your orders for our products and services offered on our site, to create an account on our site that supports your orders and related fulfillment processes, and to allow us to respond to you when you contact us through our site. Company may also collect certain personal information to provide you with the best possible Website usage experience based on your browsing information. In addition, we may from time to time review your usage of the site to be able to better provide you with information about products or services that we believe may be interest to you.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
The Personal Information we collect may be captured from a variety of sources. These sources include, but are not limited to:
- New account creation for Website accounts, or to support management of orders for products or services purchased through the Website
- Voluntary submissions (e.g., responses to surveys, requests for information on our products or those of our advertisers or marketing partners, or use of our “Contact Us” form)
- Purchasing any products and services through the Website; or
- Analysis of site usage patterns.
The Company does not knowingly direct the Website to children under the age of thirteen, and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. Users under the age of eighteen must have consent from a parent or legal guardian to use or access the Website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The Company generally uses the Personal Information collected about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the products and services offered or sold to you by or through the Company
- To process any payment that you made through the Website
- To manage any account you maintain on the Website or with the Company
- To ensure functionality of the products and services offered to you
- To ensure your ability to access the Website
- To ensure a quality user experience when accessing the Website
- To display or develop content or advertising that is customized to your interests
- To develop new products or services to offer to you
- To analyze and customize your use of the products or services offered to you
- To analyze and customize your use of the Website
- To communicate with you regarding any products or services the Company offers or sells to you
- To communicate with you about the Website or your use thereof
- To communicate with you either directly or through one of the Company’s third-party vendors or partners for marketing and promotional purposes
- To prevent or detect fraud, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To troubleshoot the Website or to detect or correct any technical errors
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
First, if we use third-party service providers, these third-party service providers may have access to your personal information to perform contractually specified services on behalf of Company or you, including but not limited to third-party service providers for credit card processing and secure provisioning of licensed materials that have restricted access protections. Second, if you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about particular third-party products or services, or you opt to receive certain third-party products or services through Company, we may provide your personal information to that third-party for purposes of fulfilling your request(s). With respect to any third-party service provider, Company may contractually require that all personal information be kept confidential. Additionally, Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that third-parties receiving information about you at your request maintain the confidentially of that information.
We may use your Personal Information to fulfill your purchase orders, send you information relating to any products or services offered or sold through the Website, to send you information about the products or services offered by our business partners or affiliates, to contact you regarding any orders you placed through the Website, to contact you regarding your use of the Website, or in connection with other legitimate business purposes.
In certain circumstances, the Company may use or share your Personal Information with a third-party that is affiliated with us, to help improve and improve products and services, and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you. Company may also share your Personal Information with certain third-parties that provide services to the Company, such as web hosts, data processing or marketing services, payment processing providers, fulfillment or shipping services.
Company may collect and share aggregated Non-Personal Information that is collected from multiple Users who are accessing or otherwise using the Website so that we can better understand how our Users access and use the Website, as well as for conducting a general business analysis of the Website. Such aggregated Non-Personal Information may be shared with various third-parties, including consultants and advertisers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANALYTICS
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND WEBSITES
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company puts reasonable security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These measures may include, but are not limited to internal security measures such as a review of data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Company may store personal data. Our security and privacy policies may be periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. However, please be aware though that no security measures incapable of penetration. As a result, Company cannot and does not guarantee that your Personal Information will not be compromised by any unauthorized access to the Website that evades or security measures. Company is not responsible for any privacy or security breach that may occur.
To the extent applicable, some of our advertisers or third-party service providers also may use Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies) to collect and store data or other information from you. Flash Cookies differ from typical browser Cookies in because of the type and amount of data stored. Cookie management tools on your browser may not remove Flash Cookies. Users may be able to set their browser to turn off the use of Flash Cookies. However, certain website features that make your user experience better may not function without the user of Flash Cookies. Users that turn off or otherwise refuse Flash Cookies should understand that they are solely responsible for any reduced functionality of the Website as a result of their refusal of any Flash Cookies employed by the Website.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Do Not Track is a standard that is still currently in development. As no uniform standard has been adopted, the Website therefore does not use Do Not Track signals or other similar mechanisms, or otherwise respond to Do Not Track signals or other similar mechanisms.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “Shine the Light Law”) permits California residents to request certain information from the Company regarding the disclosure or sharing of your Personal Information by the Company to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us.
For California residents under the age of 18 who has created or maintains an account with the Website, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits Users under the age of 18 to request removal of content or information that was publicly posted by the User. To make such a request, please contact us with a detailed description of the specific content or information to be removed. Please note that that such a request does not ensure complete removal of any content republished by third parties, such as search engines or social media websites.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
You are responsible for periodically checking to ensure that your personal information included in the Website is updated and correct.
HOW TO UPDATE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED FROM YOU
Please note that the Company reserves the right to retain information about you for legitimate business purposes, or as required by law. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access to the Website. If you believe that the confidentiality of your password has been compromised, please be sure to reset your password to prevent any unauthorized access of your account.
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS